Salastina seeks additional support in the areas of marketing, research, and promotion. The ideal candidate will have a passion for non-profit marketing and experience in a multitude of digital platforms.
- Copy edit marketing materials for both digital and non-digital media
- Content creation for digital platforms
- Collect photos at events and rehearsals
- Research new media possibilities
- Conduct interviews with artists, to be featured on blogs and social media
- Provide support to Co-directors, General Manager, and Graphic Designer
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and other digital media platforms
- Strong interest in music, and working in the field
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and manage/prioritize projects
- Capable of working in a team environment and independently; self-directed
- Maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent and/or executives
- Pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
- Work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
JOB TYPE: Internship
HOURS: 5 per week
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample to Anna Register, General Manager, at email@example.com.
For more information, fill out the form below.
PO BOX 705
GLENDALE, CA, 91209